Associate Degree in Quality Management Systems
Stand out from the crowd with a degree in Quality Management Systems
We know it may not be enough anymore just to be able to run a machine and be seen as a valuable worker. That’s why our career-focused program prepares students for today’s manufacturing jobs.
With an associate degree in Quality Management Systems, you will gain the skills and knowledge necessary that include an understanding of: manufacturing principles, quality inspection techniques, interpreting engineering blueprints, problem solving, measurement and test, calibration, lean manufacturing, Statistical Process Control, teamwork, and supplier quality control.
You will earn 61 college credits and along the way have the opportunity to earn a nationally-recognized credential from the Manufacturing Skill Standards Council (MSSC) as a Certified Production Technician (CPT).
Specific careers and professions available to the graduates of this program:
- Calibration technician
- Manufacturing quality inspector
- Materials review controller
- Quality auditor
- Quality consultant
- Quality controller
- Quality customer service representative
- Quality supervisor
- Quality technician
- Receiving inspector
- Supplier quality assurance supervisor
Interim Director, Quality Management Systems
We’re ready when you are
- Enrollment is hassle-free, and it’s easy to get started.
- Financial aid is available, and we’re still accepting applications.
- You will find comprehensive support services that will get you through college and into a great career.
- We are veteran-friendly, and we understand and respect the needs of veteran students.
- If you want to transfer in credits, we can typically review your transcripts of prior learning in less than one business day.
Contact us today!
Goodwin University will never sell your personal information to a third party. By submitting your contact information, you give permission to Goodwin University to contact you by phone, email, mail, and text message.
Find more information in the academic catalog.